Jungle Culture - Reusable Bamboo Straws - Aqua
Individually, handcrafted straw made by a family run farm in Vietnam
- Made from food grade, organic bamboo grown with just water and sun
- Contains 6 straws in different sizes
- Extra wide straws for smoothies, and thin for juices
- Natural, jute bag and a straw cleaner included
These are a perfect zero waste alternative to plastic straws.
The plastic alternatives are so destructive to our planet and marine life and making a switch to reusables can have such an impact.
- 100% organic and biodegradable
- A lovely gift for friends or family
- BPA free - No chemicals or pesticides are used to grow the bamboo
- Dishwasher safe
- Fully reusable hundred, if not thousands of times
- Individually crafted by nature - colours may vary slightly
Just clean with hot soapy water with the provided cleaning brush or pop in the dishwasher.
ABOUT JUNGLE CULTURE
Jungle Culture is an independent British company who are driven to end the damage that single use plastic has on the environment. They have a small supply chain that is powered by craft workshops, small farms and transparent factories with a goal to empower developing communities.
They personally source the products themselves from Vietnam and all of their products are made from sustainable materials and crafted with leading British designers and Asian artisans. They only work with people who's values align with theirs.
They are based in Britain but continually return back to their partner farms, factories and craft workshops so that they can guarantee fair treatment of workers, high quality production and 100% organic manufacturing.
Jungle Culture is all about Human Culture and they put a lot of effort into forming good relationships with their partners as they do the products.