FILL - Kitchen Clean - Grapefruit
LOCAL REFILL DELIVERY ONLY - Scarborough
- Grapefruit scented kitchen cleaner for removing grease
- No harsh dyes or chemicals & biodegradable ingredients
- Just leave for 15 seconds and wipe away
- Choose amount of top up required or purchase a full bottle to keep
- See below for information on how to work out your top up amount
How it works
We will refill your old bottles - Or you can purchase the glass ones separately.
- Just check which day we're next in your area
- Leave your bottles in your required safe place (if you are using your old bottles - please make sure they are labelled.
- We'll refill them on the spot!
Please note: Your products are weighed prior to refilling, and we refill on a basis of 1ml = 1g.
How to use
Just leave for 15 seconds and wipe away. For tougher marks, leave for 5 minutes.
Antimicrobial action to prevent the growth of bacteria, mould, fungi and some viruses.
Each of our refill cleaning products comes in a modern, screen printed bottle.
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Made in the UK
Choosing the greener option - Refill
Plastic does have its uses, but it also comes with negative consequences for our earth and for all living beings. And when you think of the fact that only 9% of plastic has ever been recycled, we need to start saying no to single use plastics.
Our refill delivery system helps you do that!
Choosing reusables or refillables is definitely the best option for our planet, and with no added harsh chemicals, you can sleep easy knowing that you're using safe products in your home.
Fill is a family run business in Northamptonshire. They make everything with real chemists, combining biodegradable ingredients to create simple but effective cleaning products with no dyes or no harsh chemicals.
They offer a closed loop system by supplying large drums, which they collect once empty and exchange for more.
Fill ticked all the boxes in what we were looking for. Vegan, biodegradable ingredients which are sourced sustainably and zero waste.
For a list of the ingredients, look at Fills PDF sheet