Jungle Culture - Classic Coconut Bowl Set
Handcrafted by skilled artisans in Vietnam
- Organic, natural, biodegradable and BPA free
- More suited to cold foods
- Perfect for salad bowls, smoothies and buddha bowls
- Helping farmers in Vietnam earn a second income
These bowls are organic and natural so the size and shape may vary but we think this adds to the quirkiness.
- BPA free - No chemicals or pesticides are used to grow the bamboo
- Handmade from natural materials
- Dimensions: Bowl (W14cm x H7cm) Spoon (L19cm x W3cm)
- Packaged plastic free in a recycled Kraft paper box which is fully recyclable
- Coconut shells used to go to waste and trees were burnt to make way for new crops once the coconut oil and milk had been used. Using these stops them being burnt needlessly and pays the farmers more.
- 2 natural Coconut Bowls
- 2 upcycled wooden spoons
- 1 Bamboo straw
- 1 Natural jute straw sleeve
- 1 Coconut fibre straw cleaning brush
Because they are organic and natural, they need a little more care than the usual manmade bowls so they can't go in a dishwasher or microwave.
Coconut bowls are more suited to cold foods, on the rare occasion, hot food may cause it to crack.
ABOUT JUNGLE CULTURE
Jungle Culture are focused on their ethics and they have a small supply chain that is powered by craft workshops, small farms and transparent factories with a goal to empower developing communities.
They personally source the products themselves from Vietnam and all of their products are made from sustainable materials and crafted with leading British designers and Asian artisans. They only work with people who's values align with theirs.
They are based in Britain but continually return back to their partner farms, factories and craft workshops so that they can guarantee fair treatment of workers, high quality production and 100% organic manufacturing.
Jungle Culture is all about Human Culture and they put a lot of effort into forming good relationships with their partners as they do the products.