Miniml - Body Wash & Bubble Bath
Scarborough Refill Delivery
- Scented with Pink Grapefruit & Aloe Vera
- Free from VOCs, sulphates, parabens, phosphates chlorine bleaches, solvents and lanolin
- Readily biodegradable
- For a relaxing bubble bath, add 10-15ml, and relax!
- Purchase your required amount, or a full, branded bottle
How it works
We will refill your old bottles - Or you can purchase the branded glass ones separately.
- Place your order online.
- We'll be in touch with a delivery day and an estimated time.
- If you're not home, we can always leave them in a safe place.
- Enjoy your products! And be proud of your effort for our planet!
When they're empty:
- You can simply message me to arrange a refill time.
- Or book a refill slot on here and we'll be in touch with you.
- Payment can be made by card on the day, or we can send you a PayPal link after if you're not home!
Please note: Your products are weighed prior to refilling, and we refill on a basis of 1ml = 1g using our trading standards approved weighing scales.
This refreshing Body Wash with Glycerine and Aloe Vera gently cleanses and deliciously scents your skin with pink grapefruit leaving your body conditioned and soft.
- Naturally keeps skin smooth and moisturised.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Easy to rinse away when ready.
- Gentle to sensitive skin.
- Natural and subtle pink grapefruit and aloe vera fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
Aqua**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin* (Soya Derived), Polysorbate 20*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride*, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate (Coconut Derived)*, Citric Acid*, Tocopherol*, Perfumes (Linalool*). *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors
Plastic does have its uses, but it also comes with negative consequences for our earth and for all living beings. And when you think of the fact that only 9% of plastic has ever been recycled, its evident that we need to start saying no to single use plastics.
Our refill delivery system helps you do that!
Choosing reusables or refillables is definitely the best option for our planet, and with no added harsh chemicals, you can sleep easy knowing that you're using safe products in your home.
The products contain no: Parabens, Chlorine Bleaches, Optical Brightener, Thiazolinones, Sulphites, Methylisothiazolinone (CMIT), Gluten, Alcohol, SLS, ALS, ALES, Formaldehyde or Phosphates.