Miniml - Shampoo - Pink Grapefruit & Aloe Vera
Scarborough Refill Delivery
- Contains a blend of hair loving ingredients to cleanse your hair and scalp and leave it shiny
- Purchase your required top up amount - Or a full branded bottle to keep
- Sulphate free and curly girl method approved
How it works
We will refill your old bottles - Or you can purchase the branded glass ones separately.
- Place your order online.
- We'll be in touch with a delivery day and an estimated time.
- If you're not home, we can always leave them in a safe place.
- Enjoy your products! And be proud of your effort for our planet!
When they're empty:
- You can simply message me to arrange a refill time.
- Or book a refill slot on here and we'll be in touch with you.
- Payment can be made by card on the day, or we can send you a PayPal link after if you're not home!
Please note: Your products are weighed prior to refilling, and we refill on a basis of 1ml = 1g using our trading standards approved weighing scales.
For healthy shiny hair... This gentle hair shampoo contains a perfect blend of ingredients to cleanse and revive your hair. Perfect even for sensitive scalps.
- Naturally keeps hair silky and smooth.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Easy to rinse away when ready.
- Gentle to sensitive scalps and skin.
- Natural and subtle pink grapefruit and Aloe Vera fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
Aqua**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin* (Soya Derived), Polysorbate 20*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride*, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate (Coconut Derived)*, Citric Acid*, Tocopherol*, Perfumes (Linalool*). *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
Choosing the greener option - Refill
Plastic does have its uses, but it also comes with negative consequences for our earth and for all living beings. And when you think of the fact that only 9% of plastic has ever been recycled, its evident that we need to start saying no to single use plastics.
Our refill delivery system helps you do that!
Choosing reusables or refillables is definitely the best option for our planet, and with no added harsh chemicals, you can sleep easy knowing that you're using safe products in your home.
PRODUCTS DO NOT CONTAIN