Miniml - Hand & Body Lotion - French Vanilla & Shea Butter
- Enriched with African Shea Butter & Aloe Vera extract for silky soft, hydrated skin.
- Non-greasy and fast drying.
- Free from VOCs, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates.
- Natural, subtle, vanilla fragrance.
We will refill your old bottles - Or you can purchase the branded glass ones separately.
- Place your order online.
- We'll be in touch with a delivery day and an estimated time.
- If you're not home, we can always leave them in a safe place.
- Enjoy your products! And be proud of your effort for our planet!
When they're empty:
- You can simply message me to arrange a refill time.
- Or book a refill slot on here and we'll be in touch with you.
- Payment can be made by card on the day, or we can send you a PayPal link after if you're not home!
Please note: Your products are weighed prior to refilling, and we refill on a basis of 1ml = 1g using our trading standards approved weighing scales.
Choosing the greener option - Refill
Plastic does have its uses, but it also comes with negative consequences for our earth and for all living beings. And when you think of the fact that only 9% of plastic has ever been recycled, we need to start saying no to single use plastics.
Our refill delivery system helps you do that!
Choosing reusables or refillables is definitely the best option for our planet, and with no added harsh chemicals, you can sleep easy knowing that you're using safe products in your home.
Miniml are a family business who manufacture all of the products in their factory in Yorkshire. They have full control over research and development and they use state-of-the-art equipment and technology in our soap factory to ensure we pioneer the way of green chemistry. They supply their products on a closed loop.
Aqua**. Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Mineral Oil, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Glycerine*, Aloe Barbadensis Extract*, Polysorbate 20*, Sodium Benzoate*, Potassium Sorbate*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter]*, Parfum (Vanilla Bean*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors