Miniml - Disinfectant Hand Rub - 100ml - Mint
Disinfectant hand rub made with a mint scent
- Water based consistency which rapidly removes all nasties
- 30 second contact time
- Fast acting and non sticky
- Free from VOCs, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- 62% alcohol - Tested and approved - Then this is refilled with the new 70% formula
- Subtle mint fragrance
- Effective against bacteria and yeast with a 30 second contact time
- Vegan, Cruelty and palm oil free
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
Bottle is made of PET (PCR) + label is made of polyethylene + atomiser is made from high density poly ethylene. Polyethylene and high density poly ethylene are 100% recyclable and can be recycled together perfectly.
62% Alcohol Denat*, Aqua**, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20*, Parfum (Linalool*). *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
Plastic does have its uses, but it also comes with negative consequences for our earth and for all living beings. And when you think of the fact that only 9% of plastic has ever been recycled, its evident that we need to start saying no to single use plastics.
Our refill delivery system helps you do that!
Choosing reusables or refillables is definitely the best option for our planet, and with no added harsh chemicals, you can sleep easy knowing that you're using safe products in your home.
The products contain no: Parabens, Chlorine Bleaches, Optical Brightener, Thiazolinones, Sulphites, Methylisothiazolinone (CMIT), Gluten, Alcohol, SLS, ALS, ALES, Formaldehyde or Phosphates.
Aqua**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin* (Soya Derived), Polysorbate 20*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride*, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate (Coconut Derived)*, Citric Acid*, Tocopherol*, Perfumes (Linalool*). *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors